Speed enforcement increases road safety
Jenoptik's mobile, semi-stationary and stationary speed enforcement systems helps reduce road accidents.
Speed enforcement increases road safety. Jenoptik's highly advanced systems help to significantly reduce accident numbers. Our equipment can be used at accident blackspots, busy junctions, in traffic-calmed areas such as kindergartens and old people's homes, and on hazardous road sections such as on motorways, tunnels and country roads. Specific locations or longer road sections can be monitored.
State-of-the-art laser and radar sensors deliver measurements you can depend on. They not only detect speeding vehicles, but also vehicles in wrong lanes, overtaking offences and illegal turns, and are able to simultaneously monitor multiple lanes in both directions. High-resolution cameras automatically document traffic violations with vehicles being clearly identifiable in the images, even in the dark or in bad weather conditions. The images are legally admissible and will stand up in a court.
An effective increase in traffic safety is best achieved by combining mobile, stationary and semi-stationary systems. Jenoptik's mobile measuring equipment can be installed inside vehicles as well as on tripods and are quick and flexible to set up and dismantle. Re-location is then possible whenever required with measurements also possible in difficult to access areas.
Stationary speed enforcement requires installing the measuring systems permanently in one location. The equipment requires no personnel effort and is particularly robust.
Semi-stationary speed enforcement systems combine the benefits of stationary and mobile speed measurement. A minimum of personnel is required to temporarily increase safety at accident black spots or at hazardous locations such as roadworks.
Jenoptik's versatile Traffi® systems always provide a product to optimally meet any special speed enforcement requirements. Whatever the task, Jenoptik specialists will be happy to advise you on getting a measuring system that exactly meets your needs.
Increase school zone safety
- Secure: Jenoptik's speed enforcement systems have proven their worth over many years in international projects.
- Precise: State-of-the-art radar and laser sensors consistently deliver precision measurements.
- Legally admissible: Measurements, vehicle classification and images are documented in detail and stored in encrypted form.
- Versatile: The speed enforcement products can be flexibly deployed for mobile, stationary or semi-stationary speed measurement.
- Non-invasive: No modifications to roads or vehicles required.
- Saves resources: Savings in time, costs and personnel for installation, maintenance and measurement operations.
- Individualised: Measurement systems for different applications to meet specific requirements.
Speed enforcement: Mobile, semi-stationary and stationary systems to increase traffic safety.
Do you have any questions? We will be happy to help!
+49 2173 3940 -111
Sales United Kingdom
+44 1183 13 0370