F-Theta objective lenses, beam expanders and OEM sub-systems for high precision in laser material processing
Jenoptik offers high-precision laser beam expanders, F-Theta lenses and smart, ready-to-install plug-and-play solutions for use in demanding series production or scientific applications.
Whether it is cutting, welding or engraving, photonics play an integral role in countless application areas of laser material processing. Thanks to our state-of-the-art laser technologies and optical solutions, a wide variety of materials can be processed with high productivity and precision. We are your reliable partner for machine-integrable optical components and systems that are designed for your precise requirements in material processing.
Our reliable and durable products are of the highest precision and quality. We constantly expand our product portfolio through our proximity to the customer, market and applications, which is also evident in the F-Theta lens series JENarTM, JENarTM APTAlineTM and JENarTM SilverlineTM. The suitable Fix-BEX beam expander, variable BEX or motorized BEX-M can also be combined for specified applications accordingly.
Those who prefer an easily implementable approach can rely on the ready-to-install, pre-assembled and configured plug-and-play solution, JENveltTM. This offers additional features such as an integrated, high-resolution image channel, numerous image recognition features and an easy-to-use software. With the optics module JENveltTM, you can leave the configuration, assembly and testing of the optics system to our experts and simply integrate this module into your machine. Further functions significantly reduce the set-up effort and actively support precise processing.
- Extremely durable: Thanks to special, low-contamination mounting technology
- Customized: Available as a standard selection or adapted to your individual requirements
- Efficient: Feasibility studies and FEM analyses are conducted in advance to save time and money
- Tested: High-performance testing technology (e.g. wavefront sensors, center measuring devices, application-based testing) is used to calibrate and test optical assemblies and objective lenses
Download - catalog product portfolio
Find your way into our optics ...
Fields of Application
- Microelectronics: E.g. micro structuring of glass
- Semiconductor industry: E.g. marking semiconductor chips
- Automotive industry: E.g. cutting and structuring composites
- Solar cell manufacturing: E.g. edge removal
- Medicine: E.g. removing gauze in therapeutic applications
UV Objective Lenses
for Inspection Procedures in the Semiconductor Industry
find out more
Infrared Objective Lenses
crystal-clear thermal images and accurate measurements
find out more
Jenoptik offers high-quality optical components for precise measurement, analysis, structuring and processing using light.
find out more