Polymer Objective Lenses: Light, Cost-Effective and Versatile
Lightweight polymer objective lenses from Jenoptik can be used cost-effectively for applications in a wide range of industries and markets.
We adapt the shapes and coatings of our polymer objective lenses to your requirements, allowing you to integrate the modules in the smallest of spaces with extreme precision.
Polymer aspheres simplify your lens systems, for example, so you can reduce weight and save money. We can also produce hybrid designs for you. For example, you can optimize image quality by using polymer objective lenses with high-index lenses.
The freedom of design granted during the design stage allows for cost-effective use of these optical components in industries such as the automotive industry, the medical industry and in the field of optical metrology. Contact us for advice on which polymer objective lenses are suitable for your particular applications.
- Cost-effective: Can be manufactured at very low cost
- Effective: Simplify lens systems and optimize image quality
- Light: Reduce weight with polymer objective lenses
- Versatile: Suitable for many applications in various industries
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: Multifunctional components for driver assistance systems
- Consumer area: Cost-effective cameras
- Medical technology: Wide-angle objective lenses in endoscopy
- Security technology: Cost-effective cameras
- Machine Vision: Inspection systems