RecommendFacebook Twitter LinkedIn
Test stations for the optical inspection of stamped parts
The demands for efficiency and cost structure in stamped part production have grown rapidly. Manufacturers of stamped parts need competitive solutions that enable zero-defect production despite increasing process complexity.
PSS inspection stations are an innovative leap from the traditional random inspection of stamped parts, to the fully automated in-line, inspection, measurement and sorting of stamped production parts.
Real-time delivery and processing of each manufactured part’s inspection data, from the first punching stroke onwards, allows shorter and more efficient changeover processes, high stamping line utilization, and the lowest possible consumption of resources. For our customers, this means improved quality at lower costs.
Our test stations at a glance
Find the right test station for your application
Loose parts - checking and sorting
Advantages of our In-Die modules
- High-precision measurement, weld spot inspection, surface testing
- Considerable cost reduction compared to "traditional" test technology
- > 1800 stroke / min multiple falling
- Space-saving, encapsulated 1-camera system (< 60 mm space requirement in running direction)
- Image processing of the PSS-40
- Use of several modules with corresponding installation space
- Optional multiple cameras per module
- Applications in reflected and transmitted light
- SPS for controlling the separating station (optional)
Checking and sorting punched strips - PSS-40 Series
|Height||< 2.100 mm||1920 - 2020mm||1920 - 2700mm|
All test stations are also available in adapted versions for the European, Asian and American continents.