High-Precision Polymer Fresnel Lenses Produced in Various Shapes using Jenoptik Processing Technology
Jenoptik produces spherical and aspherical polymer fresnel lenses as individual items or in small batches using ultra-precision lathes.
Polymer fresnel lenses are divided into a set of concentric annular sections. The individual sections are then merged on a plane. These lenses are ideal for optical applications in the fields of lighting, medical, science, machine vision, photography and photovoltaics, for example. The illustration shows the principle, how a large-aperture fresnel lens works.
Thanks to ultra-precise processing technologies such as diamond tools and lathes, Jenoptik can realize fresnel structures with very small groove distances as small as 0.05mm. On our special lathes, we produce precise spherical and aspherical fresnel lenses as individual items or in small batches. Convex, concave or even bi-focal structures can be produced, adapted perfectly to your specific requirements.
- High-precision: Fresnel structures with very small groove distances as small as 0.05 mm are possible
- Vertical integration: Can be produced as individual items or in small batches
- Customized: Convex, concave or bi-focal structures are possible
Fields of Application
- Photography: Fresnel lenses can be used in cameras
- Lighting and energy: Fresnel lenses can be used for lighting optics
- Solar technology: Fresnel lenses can be used in photovoltaics
- Science: Prototypes
- Machine vision: Distance measurement
- Medical: Medical devices
Principle of a high opening Fresnel Lens
Do you have any questions? Our experts are happy to help.
Polymer Optics & Optoelectronic Systems
+49 36482 45-406
+49 36482 45-226
+86 021 38252380-102
Light & Optics | North America
+1 561 881 7400