Efficient Electrical Power Supply for Railway and Commercial Vehicles
The energy systems meet high technological standards and norms — from individual components to complete units.
Jenoptik plans, develops and constructs electrical energy systems from units through to essential components in power trains. The systems are dedicated for use especially for railway and commercial vehicles. We focus on your individual needs. As a system supplier, we offer a wide variety of products: Select individual components or choose subsystems or complete systems that meet your exact specifications. Our range includes alternators, electric motors, converters, and diesel-electric generating sets with their associated peripheral devices. These include heat exchangers, exhaust gas treatment systems, sensors, filters, and control technology.
Our energy systems offer exceptional durability and reliability, and are state-of-the-art. During development, we use tried-and-tested technologies and draw on our employees' years of experience, while also taking into account technologies of the future such as hybrid technology and intelligent energy storage systems.
We use 3D CAD software to design realistic 3D models, which we use to perform 3D FEM analyses and magnetic field simulations, as well as simulations of fluids of different aggregate states.
For quality control, we use our own test facility and work closely with accredited test laboratories. Only one contact partner is necessary to create customer-specific solutions.
We have established a professional quality management process to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
Our highly-qualified customer service team is on hand around the clock to provide after-sales support. Our customer service team maintains and repairs your energy systems, supplies spare parts, and takes care of obsolescence management.
- Customized: all components and systems precisely meet your individual requirements
- A comprehensive range of services: from planning and implementation through to maintenance
- Durable and reliable: low costs thanks to minimal maintenance and repairs
- High power density: maximum efficiency in the smallest of spaces
- Certified: our quality standards ensure outstanding product quality and maximum customer satisfaction
Fields of Application
- Manufacturers and operators of railway technology and manufacturers of commercial vehicles: power supply systems for on-board systems and traction motors
Certificates and excerpt of applied standards
We have the following certificates:
- IRIS Rev 02, V 2.3
- ISO 9001:2008
- EN 15085
The energy systems for railway vehicles comply with strict railway standards:
- EN 60349
- EN 61343
- EN 61373, EN 12663, UIC 566
- EN 45545, DIN 5510, NF F 16101/102
- EN 15085
- EN 50155
Jenoptik energy systems comply with emission standards:
- Off-Highway Stage IIIb, Stage IV final
- On-Highway EURO 5, EURO 6
- As well as the customer's individual specifications