360° customer service: with a focus on your quality demands and processes
Our value-adding capabilities in the field of optics and optical systems can be tailored to your requirements. We support your business and help you to become even more competitive.
We will support you as a partner in all phases – from the initial concept to design, development, prototype manufacture and start of production. We leverage globally competitive suppliers of components supported with our high-precision optics and microoptics. Jenoptik solutions enable completing demanding tasks in a wide range of markets – for example, semiconductor equipment, consumer electronics, laser material processing, medical technology or security technology.
Jenoptik is a technology partner to our customers: Throughout all process steps from the initial development to the finished optical component or its system integration, our main focus is always on your specific requirements of the optics. Our experts will work with you intensively to analyze and assess how your specific tasks can be completed with utmost precision and efficiency. We thus utilize our technologies, products and services to support your business model in a sustainable manner.
Our services at a glance:From prototype manufacture to start of production
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Design and consulting
- Component production
- System integration
- Testing and qualification
- Service: repair, maintenance, after-sales
- Supply Chain Management and logistics
- Everything from a single source: we design, develop and manufacture optical systems leveraging optical and micro-optical technology for systems meeting your specifications – with optical, optomechanical and even optoelectronic functionality.
- Customer-specific: your requirements are our main focus in all process steps
- Value-adding: we provide the right optical solution, leaving you to concentrate on your core competencies
- Powerful: we work towards your success – from the initial concept to start of production
Fields of Application
- Semiconductor equipment: optics and optical systems for the production of microchips
- Optical metrology & machine vision: image processing objective lenses, sensors and digital microscope cameras
- Defense & security: optical and optoelectronic systems and modules for various security and defense applications
- Health care & life science: optics and optical systems for prevention, diagnostics and therapy
- Laser material processing: optics and optical systems for processing materials
- Digital imaging: counting, measuring and inspecting objects, projecting images and making the seemingly invisible visible
- Lighting & energy: optical components and modules for LEDs
- Automotive & mobility: Optics for complex image and laser-based driver assistance systems and sensors, as well as mobile interior and exterior lighting