The Waveline W10 Measuring Instrument: Mobile Roughness Measurement for Transverse Probing, Overhead Positions and Vertical Positions
With the mobile Waveline W10 measuring instrument, you can measure your workpiece wirelessly, with a clear result always displayed on the large touchscreen.
The Waveline W10 measuring instrument is ideal for use in mobile roughness measurement, allowing you to monitor the surface quality of your workpieces during the production process itself. The practical measuring system has extensive functions. It offers reliable and precise measurement both during transverse probing and in overhead and vertical positions. The integrated roughness standard allows rapid testing of the instrument, ensuring a consistently high level of accuracy.
The W10 has an integrated thermal printer, which means measurement results can be documented immediately. Tolerance evaluations, profiles, Abbott curves and statistics can be printed out straight away. The measuring instrument offers seven different programs as well as the option of testing the instrument. All functions can be operated via the modern and user-friendly color touchscreen. No time-intensive training is required, which saves you time and money.
As an option, the measuring system can be extended with the Evovis Mobile evaluation software. This PC-based software has been specially developed for mobile measuring instruments, and significantly expands the roughness measurement functions. It functions in online and offline mode, and supports you in your selection of measuring conditions. You can also automatically save your print forms.
- High-precision: Precisely measure all common roughness parameters
- Compliant with standards: Meets the requirements of international standards
- Versatile: Allows transverse probing, and overhead and vertical measurements
- Practical: Measure without wires; integrated charging cradle for the LV17 traverse unit
- Easy to use: Intuitive, modern touchscreen
- Clear: Results view with tolerance evaluation and surface profiles
- Automotive industry: Mobile roughness measurement of workpiece surfaces