Beside of the well-known JENOPTIK color reproduction and image quality you can count on increased flexibility and system compatibility to accomplish your specific micro- or macroscopic tasks. Create 3D-images, manage images across different sites in databases or analyze images based on subject-specific criteria with programs of our listed software partners.
- Versatility - More image analysis options: Specialized software from third-party providers opens up more application possibilities for PROGRES GRYPHAX® microscope cameras
- Ease of use - Save time: You can continue working with your familiar user interface for image analysis.
- Stability - Reliable communication: Your TWAIN-compatible software application interacts easily with PROGRES GRYPHAX®microscope cameras.
- High image quality: Use your preferred software and take advantage of the proven Jenoptik color reproduction and image quality.
- Ease of use –Share your results: Use your PROGRES GRYPHAX® microscope camera as web cam and share your images.
- Stability – Configure your system: Control different peripheral devices and create your own motorized workstation.
Fields of Application
- Life sciences: Medicine, pathology, hematology, cytology, genetics, biology and chemistry.
- Quality control: Grain analysis, welded seam testing and controlling manufacturing processes.
- Material science: Mineralogy and metallography — for use in determining structures, quantitative and qualitative sample analyses and documentation.
- Forensics: Securing of evidence, document examination and forensic medicine.
Our cameras are integrated in application software of the following Software partners
701 N. Roeske Ave
Michigan City, IN 46360, United States
Phone: +1 (219) 872-5514
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.dagemti.com
We specialize in advanced HD streaming & capture solutions for scientific, medical, educational, and industrial applications.
Software: Live HD Imaging Solutions
- Live HD streaming, recording, and image capture.
- HD-Stream can stream to 50 viewers simultaneously.
- Users can view the live stream on any device, including smart phones, tablets, laptops or CPU's.
- Streaming is ideal for remote collaboration for FNA carts, tumor board reviews, clinical consultation, or any other application that requires immediate feedback and review of images.
- Saves time, reduces operational costs and improves organizational efficiency.
- User friendly software that does NOT require training.
- No software licensing fees or hidden costs.
- On/off overlays allow the operator to point out area of interest and make notes. The live overlays also appear on the streamed image.
- A variety of measurement tools are available, including point-to-point, ellipse area, hand drawn, square area and further more.
- Print, capture images or record video with audio; record up to 200 hours of HD video.
Imagic Bildverarbeitung AG
CH-8152 Glattbrugg, Swiss
email@example.com | www.imagic.ch
Digital Image Management
From acquisition to reporting – Image Management with Imagic IMS. One user interface for hardware-independent control and read-out of a wide variety of microscope and PROGRES® camera models.
- Hardware-independent solution provider: microscopes, cameras, software – from one single source.
- Reproducible microscopy, efficiency, data security and traceability saves your time and guarantees highest process reliability.
- From project-oriented image handling to automated reports and presentations in Word® and PowerPoint® on a keystroke.
- Highest image quality and best results even with difficult samples.
- Automated image acquisition from all laboratory systems with a single user interface.
IMT i-Solution Inc.
B-711 Nexus Valley
Daejeon,ROK (South Korea)
Phone: +82 10 8825-1727
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.IMT-Solution.com
Imaging solution provider for microscopy applications.
Software: i-Solution series, MHT series, Quick-Scan series, i-Measuring series
Your specialist for:
- Motorized control stage applications for microscopy and hardness tester.
- Measuring and analyzing with ease, we make customized functions based on each application.
401 N. Washington Street, Suite 350
Rockville, MD 20850, United States
Phone: +1 301 495 3305
email@example.com | www.mediacy.com
From Images to Answers®
With 35 years of experience delivering software products, Media Cybernetics continues its journey of delivering best in class imaging analysis tools that continuously exceed our customer expectations. Come discover how we tackle the most difficult image analysis challenges. Learn more at www.mediacy.com
Software: Image-Pro Premier, Image-Pro Insight, Image-Pro Premier 3D
Your a specialist for:
- Image-Pro Premier is a powerful and customizable image analysis software, offering 64-bit support, a user friendly interface and a suite of 2D measurement solutions.
- Image-Pro Insight provides advanced acquisition software to control your Jenoptik camera for capturing EDF & HDR snapshots, movies, and large tiles.
- Image-Pro Premier 3D delivers quantitative results for complex image sets using powerful analytical tools and a stunning array of input and visualization options, enriched by platform-level automation capabilities.
- Intuitive Macros and App building tools
- Batch Processing groups
- One-Click Alignment
- Improved Tiling and Stitching
1751 Richardson St., Suite 6117
Montreal, Quebec, H3K 1G6, Canada
Phone: +1 514 846-0009
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.norpix.com
Digital video recording software
High speed, multiple camera digital video recording software. Supports all Jenoptik cameras.
Your Specialist for:
- Easy to use GUI
- Plug and play recording
- Uncompressed format
- Compressed h264, HEVC, MOV, AVI
- Multiple camera interace
- Time stamp
- No size limit
- Uncompressed or compressed format
- GPS, IRIGB
- Multiple camera interace
- All cameras are supported
Direct X: Use your microscope camera as a webcam, share your results.
Direct XDirectX is a multimedia framework and API to perform various operations with media files or streams. Tested for Skype and TeamViewer. DirectX driver is part of the PROGRES GRYPHAX software.
- Versatility - Use your microscope camera as a webcam with the help of DirectX, tested for Skype and TeamViewer.
- Ease of use - Share your results and get feedback from your colleagues live.
- Ease of use - Save time.
Twain Plugin: Secure Transmission and Processing of Image Data
TWAIN interface transfer image data securely and reliably to your TWAIN-compatible application software. It governs the communication between your application software and the imaging unit (PROGRES GRYPHAX® camera and PROGRES GRYPHAX® software). TWAIN driver is part of the PROGRES GRYPHAX software.
- Constant: Continous use of TWAIN-compatible application software.
- Secure: Transfer data to software programs using the TWAIN interface.
- Reliable: Easily control communication between software applications and imaging units.
- Flexible: Compatible to all TWAIN supported programs.
- Free: PROGRES GRYPHAX® software and TWAIN plug-in are part of your microscope camera purchase.
- Auto grey balance
- Auto exposure control
- Black shading correction
- White shading correction
- Auto gain control
The PROGRES GRYPHAX® Software package is included in the scope of delivery.
Registered users may download the current version as well as more recent updates without charge.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us for advice.
Sales & Support - Microscope Camera
+49 3641 65-4143
+49 3641 65-2144
SciTech Pty. Ltd.
Unit 4, 72 - 74 Chifley Drive
Preston VIC 3072
Optoteam Präzisionsinstrumente Vertriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
H4N 2E7 Quebec
No.6 Furongli Nan Jie, Haidian District, Baihuan Mansion Suite 1905
Laboratory Imaging s.r.o.
Za Drahou 171/17
102 00, Praha 10 - Hostivar
ZA des godets – La noisette – BP441
91370 Verrières le Buisson
15 rue Alfred Kastler BP 90206, Village Informatique Les Minimes
17011 La Rochelle CEDEX 1
3b, rue du Bois de la Champelle
Micro Kern - Systeme für die Mikrotechnik
Drusenheimer Weg 96
Alte Plochinger Steige 130
73230 Kirchheim / Teck
OptoSys GmbH – Optische Komponenten und Systemlösungen GmbH
Wenzel Mikroskoptechnik GmbH
Merseburger Straße 17
Indigo Scientific, Ltd.
42 Whitehorse Street
Baldock, Herts, SG7 6QQ
6, Aftokratoron Angelon Street
GR-114 73 Athen
Puli sétány 2-4
Radical Scientific Equipment Pvt Ltd.
9th Milestone, Ambala-Jagadhri Road
133104 Ambala Cantt
Crisel Instruments, srl
Via Mattia Battistini, 177
2-7, Honcho 2-chome, Funabashi-shi
Claes Medical Service
2 Rue des Acacias, Angle Bd Yaacoub Elmansour
Labequim, S.A. DE C.V.
Calle 25 Oriente No. 217 Col. San Pedro Tecama
,72762 Cholula, Puebla C.P. Mexico
Técnica En Laboratorios, S.A.
Tapachula # 10 Col. Roma
06700 Mexico City
Nowe Osiny, ul. Piękna 1
05-300 Mińsk Mazowiecki
Largo Prof. Fernando Fonseca 5-B
2795-080 Lisboa - Oeiras - Linda-a-Velha
Microscope Plus, Ltd.
Leninsky pr. 153, room 155N (office 538)
Micro Optics Systems
19, Burn Road, Advance Building, #12-03
Samwoo Scientific Co.
1F Hangang Bldg., 257-10 Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Gu
A.COLOMA Microscopios y aparatos ópticos
Lluis Sagnier 26 28, bxs. drt.
Plaza de Europa 21-23, L'Hospitlet de Llobregat
Micro System Sweden
Spånga Torg 4
SE-163 51 Spånga
IMAGIC Bildverarbeitung AG
Apo Star Co. Ltd.
Rm. 5, 7F., No.120, Qiaohe Rd., Zhonghe District
23584 New Taipei City
Advanced Imaging Concepts, Inc.
301 N. Harrison Street, Building B, Suite 266
08540 Princeton, NJ
Bender Associates, Inc
5030 S Mill Ave, C2
Tempe, Arizona 85282
Bernard Instruments, Inc.
1735 Ashbury Park Ln
77077 Houston, TX
7535 West Murray Drive
13039 Cicero, NY
Focus Precision Instruments
1560 Cavaletti Court
55386 Victoria, MN
I. Miller Precision Optical Instruments, Inc.
325 Bustleton Pike
19053 Feasterville, PA
Lukas Microscope Service, Inc.
25715 N. Hillview Ct.
60060 Mundelein, IL
Martin Microscope Company, LLC
207 South Pendleton Street
29640-3047 Easley, SC
MD Micro Solutions
100 Mount Pleasant Ave.
Gloucester, MA 01930
Meyer Instruments, Inc.
1304 Langham Creek Dr., Suite 235
77084 Houston, TX
Micro Optics of Florida, Inc.
2840 Scherer Dr. N, Office 400
33716 St. Petersburg, FL
Northern Focus Optical, Inc.
759 East Mountain Ash Loop
Wasilla, Alaska USA 99654
Rocky Mountains Microscope
440 S. Link Lane
80524 Fort Collins, CO
W. Nuhsbaum, Inc.
760 Ridgegeview Drive
McHenry 60050, IL
SC Global Source M.R.K. SRL - Mr Zoltan Marko
Str. Avram Iancu nr. 62
505600 Săcele, Brașov, Romania
KAWA.SKA Sp. z o.o.
ul. Zaczarowanej Róży 1
05-540 Zalesie Górne
ul. Podchorążych 4
One South Los Carneros Road
93117 Goleta, CA
6359 Dean Parkway
14519 Ontario, NY
Optische und elektronische Geräte Jülich GmbH
Rheingasse 8 - 10