By using a rescue hoist, a helicopter can rescue persons from hard-to-reach areas such as a mountain range or from the sea. What's more, the hoist can help delivering loads such as food and water to crisis regions that are hard to access by other means. Jenoptik is your partner for extremely stable and safe rescue hoistsfor helicopters.
Our mechatronics expert engineers understand how mechanics, electronics and IT work together: They design and develop rescue hoists as complex mechatronic systems that are highly reliable and meet – and in many cases exceed – all the required safety regulations as well as other standards that are not compulsory.
We supply hoists with various drive technologies from hydraulic to electric drives. For example, we produce hydraulic hoist systems for operations performed by the NH90, the transport helicopter used by NATO. These hoist systems can transport loads of up to 400 kilograms.
Our experienced customer support team will assist you right from the start: On a 24/7 AOG basis we reliably service and maintain your rescue hoists on a regular basis according to our customers' demands.
- Safe: People and loads can be transported in all weather conditions.
- Advanced technology: Designs based on years of experience and the extensive expertise of our development and manufacturing teams.
- Flexible deployment: Can be integrated in all existing systems.
- Customer service: Fast and reliable regular maintenance.
Fields of Application
- Aviation industry: Systems for manufacturers and system suppliers.
Hydraulic Rescue Hoist and Cargo Winch for NH90
Rescue Hoist and Cargo Winch for the NH90 - Selected Features
- Hydraulic motor
- Loads of up to 270 kg (people) and up to 400 kg (cargo)
- Cable/transport speed of up to 1.25 m/s (people) and 0.4 m/s (cargo)
- Capstan technology
Electric rescue hoist for civil helicopters
Safe, reliable, strong: The next generation of electric rescue hoists "SkyHoist 800" currently being developed by Jenoptik is dedicated for civil helicopters. The innovative rescue hoist will offer highest safety, performance, and availability under all mission conditions.
Selected features and preliminary technical data:
- Electric capstan drive technology
- Increased lifting load
- Raised lifting speed
- Extended cable length
These new features will lead to lowest life cycle costs for operators of Jenoptik's next generation rescue hoist.
Jenoptik presents a fully working prototype of the new SkyHoist 800 system at the 2018 HAI Heli Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
You are kindly invited to visit Jenoptik in Hall C at Stand 2550.
Visit Jenoptik's YouTube channel to watch our new SkyHoist 800 video.
Please contact us for more information on the SkyHoist800 rescue hoist.